1. Login or Register a new account in the Login Box on the left of screen.
2. Once logged in, select the event that you wish to enter, below, and follow the registration process.
|Husky100 - 100km race - $140|
|Husky50 - 50km race - $105 (Juniors - $80)|
|Husky20 - 20km participation ride - $45|
|Husky20 Family 3-pack (3 riders from 1 family) - $110|
100km - $140
50km - $105
50km Juniors - $80
20km - $45
16th of October, 2014 unless Sold-Out prior. The event was a sell-out in 2013, so don't wait until your leave pass is approved to get your entry in!
- A fantastic riding experience.
- A chance to win a fantastic Stevens Bike.
- Number plate.
- Event timing.
- Water on course.
- Well equipped feed stations.
- Ice cream and fruit salad at the finish line.
- First-aid - St. Johns Ambulance and roaming paramedics.
- Race registration pack.
- Public liability insurance.
- Cash prizes & spot prizes.
- Trophies and Finishers Medallions.
- Fantastic festival atmosphere.
|Stevens Bikes Husky 100||Stevens Bikes Husky 50|
Prize Money will be awarded to the fastest 3 Male and fastest 3 Female Riders on the day, irrespective of Category. NOTE: Cyclocross riders are ineligible for cash prizes.
1st - $500, 2nd - $300, 3rd - $150
Age Group Category Prizes
A fantastic hand-crafted trophy, made at Earth Studio in Moab USA will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category*.
A selection of Random Prizes, including a Stevens Bike to the value of $5,000 will be awarded to random riders throughout the event.
Only 1st place will be awarded if there are 3 or fewer riders in a category, 1st & 2nd will be awarded if there are 6 or fewer riders in a category, and 1st/2nd/3rd will be awarded in all other instances.
BlackHeart Events Management is covered by it's own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident insurance or ambulance cover, which we recommend you take out prior to the race. You DO NOT need to be a member of MTBA or Cycling Australia, nor do you need to purchase a day licence, in order to compete in this event.
Cancellations, Transfers and changes
- By the 19th September 2014 - Refund less 20% admin fee.
- By the 5th October 2014 - Refund less 50% admin fee.
- After the 5th October 2014 - No refunds are available.
Transfers between riders:
- By the 5th October 2014 - $10 transfer fee charged back to the original purchase transaction.
- After 5th October 2014 - Not possible (entry data locked down and transferred off site).
- Saturday race registration - $30 admin fee.
- Sunday race registration - Not allowed.
NOTE: To transfer an entry at registration, the new rider must bring a note from the original entrant verifying the entry transfer (printed email is sufficient), photographic ID and the admin fee in correct change.
Entry detail changes:
- By 5th October 2014 - $10 change fee charged to the original purchase transaction.
- After 5th October 2014 - Not possible until race registration.
- Friday race registration - $30 admin fee.
- Saturday race registration - Not allowed.
NOTE: There is no change fee associated with upgrading from the 50km to the 100km event - Simply pay the price difference to upgrade. No refund of entry fee will be paid for a downgrade.
Credits/transfer between events:
- We do not offer credits for a cancelled entry towards a future event.
Cancellation, Transfer & Changes following an event reschedule:
- Entries purchased for the original date may only be transferred to a new rider - No Refunds will be offered.
How do I Transfer an entry to a new Rider?:
- Organise the transfer of your entry and any monies amongst yourselves.
- Once the transaction is complete, send the organiser an email with the following information:
- The Incumbent Riders Full Name.
- The following information for the new rider.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Race Category
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Number