All personal information collected by iAdventure is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Information on the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 can be found on the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website.
iAdventure is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that is collected by us.
Personal information collected by iAdventure includes:
- Information (such as name, email address, and DOB) where that is necessary for performance of our functions.
- Generally, iAdventure collects your personal information directly from you. However, there are circumstances where we collect personal information from a third party, such as a fellow team member, of which you would reasonably expect.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit the iAdventure website and logs certain information, including the uniform resource locators ("URL's) of web pages that you visit.
Use, Sharing of Information and Disclosure:
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you provide it to us and for directly related purposes (unless otherwise required by or authorised under law)
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in limited circumstances authorised under law, including the Privacy Act 1988 (eg, preventing fraud).
Access to your information:
iAdventure will provide you access to your personal information upon request and let you either correct such information if it is inaccurate or delete it, when reasonably possible.