Jason 'The Machine' English
Jason hails from the Port Macquarie region of Central NSW, and when he's not cruising around on his mountain bike near Jolly Nose or Bago Bluff, you'll probably find him hauling his PE class from the local high-school around the trails closer to town. Mountain Biking is a drug to Jason, and he finds reason to OD on the stuff every day. Jason has been blooded in the art of Adventure Racing, having competed at the 2010 Geoquest where his team comfortably won the Geo-Half.
- 2009 & 2010 24-hour Solo Mountain Bike World Champion
- Has won or placed at nearly every major Australian Endurance Mountain Bike event.
- 1st - Geoquest-Half Adventure Race, 2010
- Jet-Black Cycling
- Fox Racing Shox
- Anytime Fitness
- Gordon Street Cyclery
Personal Website: Jason English
Details coming soon...
Danielle '10c' Winslow
Danielle has been Adventure Racing for years, and is one of those who simply gets better with age. Danielle & Matt raced together on a few occasions, including at the 2008 Bull of Africa adventure race in South Africa. Danielle is fresh off an impressive 2nd place in a packed Geoquest field and now has her eyes firmly set on a top 10 finish at the Adventure Racing World Champs.
- 2nd Overall GeoQuest 48 hour adventure race 2011
- 8th mixed XPD Cairns 2010
- Completed XPD Tasmania 2006, Whitsundays 2007, Snowy Mts 2008, and the 2008 Bull of Africa.
- Australian Orienteering Champion 2000
What do three prancing ponies with a gazillion horsepower need? A jockey with the ability to hold on tight and pull the reins when a change in direction is called for! Enter, iAdventure adventure racing director Matt Koerber.
Matt has competed internationally in expedition Adventure Races in Abu Dhabi and South Africa, and also has two XPD's under his belt. Matt's navigation and race logistic skills will be valuable in ensuring the teams race plan is implemented successfully.
- 1st Mens - 2010 Geoquest 48-hour Adventure Race.
- 2nd - 2006 Geoquest 48-hour and 2008 XPD Adventure Races.
- 4th singlespeed - 2009 24-hour Solo Mountain Bike World Championships.